Team coaching provides a way of harnessing the power of coaching in team situations. In particular, coaching provides a way of supporting teams in addressing challenges around conflict, innovation, delivery of high performance and quality.
Level Seven’s team coaching approach is based on the underpinning principles of design thinking. It is inclusive, collaborative, creative and evidence based:
- Pre Meetings with Company Sponsor to clarify goals and process
- Meetings to clarify perceptions of challenges and needs
- Team Leader/s – Whole Team – Team Members
- Level Seven coaches analyse themes
- Validate Themes with Company Sponsor
- Team Coaching Session –
- Finding some common ground on perspectives (Needs / Wants / Positions)
- Creating a prototype of the NEW reality.
- Agreement to trial the new version and embed the new way of working / being.
- Follow Up Action Review
Tailored to suit company needs and timescales but our indicative structure above would take on average a four working week period.
Level Seven Coaches
Our coaches are qualified members of the Association for Coaching and the European Mentoring and Coaching Council. They bring experience of working with people at all levels across a range of sectors and organisations. Their coaching is underpinned by shared values of individual resourcefulness, the power of enhanced self awareness and the capacity to achieve. All our coaches are in coaching supervision themselves in order to keep their skills, knowledge and approach up-to-date.