Level Seven’s 7 Thoughts to Support Innovation
- Inspiration – Trust your intuition to develop your ideas.
‘Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will get you everywhere.’ Albert Einstein
- Isolation – Working alone has its limitations. Ask for feedback.
‘We all need people to give us feedback, that’s how we improve.’ Bill Gates
- Validation – Prototyping is part of the process.
‘I love taking an idea….to a prototype then to a product that millions of people will use.’ Susan Wojcicki
- Trepidation – Be cautious, be brave, act on feedback.
‘Whether positive or negative, all feedback is vital to turn an idea into reality.’ Level Seven
- Perspiration – Hard work pays off in the end.
‘A dream doesn’t become reality through magic, it takes sweat, determination and hard work.’ Colin Powell
- Exhilaration – That feeling you get when it all comes together.
‘Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.’ George S Paton
- Innovation – You are ready to launch/implement. Everything is in place and ready to execute.
‘Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance of success is to think what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.’ William Pollard